1 (18.25 oz.)package devil's food cake mix
1 (4 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (12 oz.) semisweet choclate chips (2 cups)
1 3/4 cup water
2 large eggs, beaten
1 t. vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
3 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 T. butter, melted
2 to 3 T. hot water
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. (175 C.). Grease and flour a 12 inch Bundt pan; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips. In another bowl combine water, eggs
and vanilla; mix well. Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix by hand just until blended.
3. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake tests done when wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean. Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
4. When completely cool drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
5. For Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat by hand until smooth.
Makes 12 servings